ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Sarah Trelease and Sara Doyle will co-teach the training this year!
In this training program you'll learn:
- How to teach safe thoughtful and engaging classes to students of all kinds using clear alignment in asana, pranayama techniques and meditation.
- Through the practice of self study and meditation we'll clarifying the relationship between mind, body and breath, how they interact and how to find balance through the 5 koshas or layers of self.
- We'll study anatomy especially in how it relates to yoga. You'll learn how to really see and help your student's bodies and minds by observing how they move and what restricts them.
- You'll learn and practice clarity and precision in your language and gestures.
- We'll study yogic and Buddhist philosophy in how it relates to our modern lives and you'll learn how to weave dharma (teachings) authentically and seamlessly into your classes.
September 12-14, 2014
October 17-19, 2014
November 14-16, 2014
December 12-14, 2014
January 23-25, 2015
February 20-22, 2015
March 20-22, 2015
April 17-19, 2015
Friday 5:30pm - 9pm
Saturday 8:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday 8:30am - 3:30pm